Halaman

Rabu, 07 Oktober 2026

Cuti Besar Enak Kali ye? #yapping

A little while ago, I found myself seriously considering taking an extended leave from work. It is a type of leave available once every five years, with a maximum duration of three months. 

Aside from the fact that I am already tired of seeing the same people every day—especially that unlucky bastard, I simply want to step away from my job for three months. Then perhaps I can return with a renewed sense of enthusiasm. 

Perhaps.  

I do not know for certain. But it does feel like something I genuinely need.  

People will undoubtedly talk about me. I am already aware that ‘my story’ has spread far and wide. But that is all right. It is not something shameful. More than anything, it is simply something deeply unfortunate and sad.  

People are free to empathize, laugh, blame me, pass judgment, or respond however they please. But ultimately, I am the only person who gets to decide how I live my life.  

If I do take this extended leave, here are some of the things I would like to do:  

  1. I will go to the gym whenever I please, without having to worry about what time I am supposed to start work or whether I need to clock in first. 
  2. I will visit friends whom I might not otherwise be able to see while working without an extended break.  
  3. I will go to Tanjungpinang to visit my sister and my friends there.  
  4. I will return home to Jogja and bring my cats with me—Kynos, Mamba, and Boa. They deserve to see and experience their mother’s hometown. Me, I’m the mother.  
  5. I will travel to as many places as I wish without having to think about returning to work the next morning. 
  6. I will try a new hobby.  
  7. I will visit my elementary school teachers and reconnect with them.  
  8. I will try all kinds of hidden-gem food spots I have never discovered before, without worrying about getting mencret. Mencret will not be a problem. 
  9. I will join an open trip.  
  10. I will sleep in without having to clock in. 
  11. I will try out what it feels like to be a ‘stay-at-home wife’ without having to give up my job.  
  12. I will make vlogs and document everything on YouTube, ‘Perjalanan Cuti Besarku’.  

Perhaps those are the things I would do.  

If I actually go through with it, I will take the leave next year, in 2027.  

It sounds like a crazy plan.  

But I really need this. 

 

 


 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

TERIMAKASIH THANKS AND GOMAWO

Diagnosa yang terlalu dini, Alzeimer?

Hi guys~ Selamat datang kembali ke blog amatir ini. Terimakasih sudah meluangkan waktu kalian untuk bergabung dengan gue disini, menuli...